The auction will be conducted both live and and live-online where you may choose to either bid live in person or you may bid online from anywhere in the world. Online bidders will be bidding in real time simultaneously with the live on-site bidders.
To Bid Live:
Please bring you family, friends and associates directly to our warehouse located at:
5529 Gray St. Arvada, CO 80002
To Bid Live Online: Please register to bid online through PROXIBID
Auction General Terms & Conditions
Preview Date & Times:
Thursday, November 14: 3 – 8pm
Friday, November 15: 3 – 8pm
Saturday, November 16: 8 – 10:55am
Saturday, November 16: Conclusion of Auction – 8pm
Sunday, November 17: 10am – 6pm
Monday, November 18: 10am – 6pm
*Or by special arrangement / appointment
Online Public Preview:
If you are unable to attend one of our various Inspection Times and Preview, please visit our auction here, online or visit our Proxibid page to view photographs, descriptions and additional information for all items that will be included in the auction. Be sure to check back often as new items will continue to be added up to the scheduled auction date. LOT NUMBERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UP TO THE DAY OF AUCTION.
Live Bidding: Please pay your invoice in full prior to leaving the auction site. A 3% cash discount is given.
Online Bidding: Please pay your invoice within 12 hours of taking receipt of it via email and within the Proxibid terms and agreement which you signed during registration.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NOTICE: All potential bidders participating in this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
1. IDENTIFICATION: All potential bidding participants are required to register prior to becoming an Approved Bidder. All Participants are required to give full name; show drivers license, street address (P.O. Boxes will NOT be accepted or approved); phone number; email address; and valid credit card if applicable. ONLINE purchasers will be required to submit the requested by Proxibid to be approved. We WELCOME International Buyers. Must have pre-arrangements made with our office to receive a bidder number.
2. PAYMENT: Once the auctioneer says, SOLD, ownership immediately transfers to the buyer. All items are sold as is and where is without any warranties expressed or implied. Invoices must be paid in full directly after the sale is completed, unless otherwise specified. All invoices must be paid to representatives of the auction house unless otherwise announced. Online purchasers must adhere to the Terms of Sale as posted during the online registration process. Payment may be made in the form of CASH or CASH Instrument. We also accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER for invoice payment. Credit Card purchase buyer acknowledges the purchase of used equipment and agrees not to hold liable the auction house to result in a purchase charge back. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid within the time fixed and before removal of any of the goods. Business checks will not be accepted without a letter of verification from your bank. NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS PAID IN FULL.
3. SALES TAX/BUYERS PREMIUM: A Buyers Premium of 18% internet bidders is in effect and a Buyers Premium of 15% onsite bidders will be applied to each invoice, in addition to the Sales Price. SALES TAX of 7.896% applies to ALL SALES unless Buyer has submitted the proper TAX EXEMPTION FORM. NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS PAID IN FULL. We give a 3% discount for cash buyers. (Note that 5% of the 18% online goes to our third party auction software vendor and not the auctioneer or sellers.)
Purchase formula as follows: Hammer Price + Sales Tax + Buyers Premium = Total $
4. REMOVAL: No lot can be removed during the sale. Purchases may be removed only on presentation of paid invoice. Removal shall be at the sole expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. All purchases MUST be removed as herein listed. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store, at the sole expense and risk of the purchaser, any article(s) purchased, but not paid for and/or removed within the time aforesaid. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED within three days or buyer is subject to penalties and/or abandonment. Difficult or Special Circumstances that may require an extension must be approved by Capital City Games & Music.
Removal for paid Lots will begin at the conclusion of the auction and follow the guideline listed above.
5. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD: Neither the auctioneer nor the consignor shall be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale shall be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted.
DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. NO DEDUCTION ALLOWED ON DAMAGED ARTICLES, ALL ARTICLES BEING EXPOSED FOR PUBLIC EXHIBITION, AND SOLD “AS IS” AND WITHOUT RECOURSE. ARTICLES ARE NOT WARRANTED AS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER RELATING TO THE CONDITION OR USE OF ARTICLES PURCHASED OR FOR PROXIMATE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM.
6. SHIPPING/TRANSPORTATION: Buyer is responsible for the removal of all items purchased by date set previous and must employ at Buyer’s Expense transportation and cost of all handling charges that would result in removal of said item(s). INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: We are not responsible for any customs, duty, tax or brokerage fees. The winning bidder takes full responsibility of all inclusive shipping charges, documents and paperwork. We are not responsible for any additional fees once the item leaves our location.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions shall be announced prior to the auction, and/or prior to the individual lot(s) put up for sale, if applicable.
8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For additional information; inquiries; auction related questions; please contact us below at:
Cap City Games & Music
8301 SW 29th St